Perma Cement is a single component, cement based, fiber reinforced repair mortar designed for vertical and overhead applications. Perma Cement can be built up to 4” on vertical applications. Perma Cement is designed to repair vertical and horizontal concrete and can be used on Bridge columns, parking structures, columns, spandrels beams, concrete ceilings, tunnels, pipes, pilings and any other vertical or overhead concrete repair application.
Perma Cement is a light concrete grey color and can be sculpted after initial set.
- Rapid setting
- Single component – Easy to use
- Shrinkage compensated
- Formulated with corrosion inhibitor
- Exceptional compressive and flexural strength
- Freeze thaw stable
- Light grey in color to match existing concrete
- Excellent adhesion
- PolyBond can be used to improve freeze thaw resistance and bond strength