SUPER POR-ROK ANCHORING CEMENT is used in the anchoring of heavy machinery, railings, guard rails, banisters, repairing of cracks on damaged concrete substrate. It is a non-shrink, hydraulic, controlled expansion cement in a ready to use preparation. Water is added at the job site to provide a pourable, durable anchoring or patching compound.
SUPER POR-ROK ANCHORING CEMENT has almost unlimited field applications.
- Anchors-Bolts, Dowels, Railings, Reinforcing Rods, Machinery, Pipes in Concrete
- Grouts—Heavy Machinery, Structural Columns, Bearing Plates, Pre-cast Columns
- In setting, exerts expansion forces which “locks in”
- Anchor bolts, railings, etc.
- No rodding, chaining or vibrating
- Ideal for patching floors, walls, crack in concrete structures, caulking foundations/wall voids
- Interior or Exterior use
- No heating or two component mixing needed
- Quick Setting – Sets in 15 minutes
- Expands as it sets
- Stronger than concrete in 1 hour