POR-ROK anchoring cement is used in the anchoring of heavy machinery, railings, guard rails, banisters, repairing of cracks on damaged concrete substrate. It is a non-shrink, hydraulic,
controlled expansion cement in a ready to use preparation. Water is added at the job site to provide a pourable, durable anchoring or patching compound.
POR-ROK anchoring cement has almost unlimited field applications.
- No rodding, chaining or vibrating
- Ideal for patching floors, walls, crack in concrete structures, caulking foundations/wall voids
- No Alkalinity – Will not rust or corrode iron, steel or aluminum
- No heating or two component mixing needed
- Quick Setting – Sets in 15 minutes
- Expands as it sets
- Stronger than concrete in 1 hour
- Meets ASTM C-1107